This bundle includes two sets of digital and printable bingo games, sets 3A and 3B. You'll also get word cards to help kids learn all 41 Grade 3 sight words! All resources come with black text for most students AND with a version with color hints for your struggling readers. This bundle has TWO 100-page PDFs of printable resources PLUS the related digital versions. See the brief silent video preview!
- Grade 3 Level A: about, always, around, because, before, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep
- Grade 3 Level B: kind, laugh, light, long, many, much, myself, never, nine, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, try, upon, very, warm
FEATURES OF EACH BINGO SET
- Activity Instructions for Bingo & Word Cards
- 3 Lists of 8 Sight Words to Practice
- 32 Printable Bingo Cards With Color and 32 in Black
- 32 Digital Game Cards, as PDFs with Checkboxes
- 24 Each of Small, Medium, & Large Word Cards
- All resources include a black text version plus a version with color hints.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
- Great technique for my struggling readers!
- Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
- Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
- My low level readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~ TRY THREE TYPES OF RELATED RESOURCES ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PHONICS AND SIGHT WORDS BINGO RESOURCES
- FREE SAMPLE: Pre-Primer Sight Words Bingo
- SIGHT WORD BINGO SET BUNDLES: Primer, Nouns, Grade 1, Grade 2, and Grade 3.
- FREE SAMPLE: Bingo About Jelly Beans
- SNACK THEMES: Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels. and SNACK THEMES BUNDLE for Sm. Groups
- ANIMAL THEMES: Kittens, Kangaroos, Giraffes, Elephants, Frogs and Snakes.
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
~*~*~*~*~*~*~ HISTORY OF RWC & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Reading With Color" was invented by Elinor Boeke (1933-2016), a reading specialist who refined her method during many years of tutoring struggling readers. Elinor also gave workshops to teach parents how to use this method. Elinor's daughter Evangeline, who has professional publishing experience, has created an easy-to-understand Teacher's Guide and related resources including word lists, word cards, games, and activities. If you purchase a resource and you're not completely satisfied, send a message to Evangeline and she will send a refund or substitute other resources from this shop or from her K-8 Math Sense shop.